Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School

Go down

School Empty School

This is the most pwnsomest blog ever made.

You know it.

I know it.

We all know it. :D

Anyway, I will be going back to school in six days. I plan to update this blog every school day. Just cuz.

Lemme say a little about my school life.

I get up at 5:30 in the morning, take a shower, eat breakfast, and leave my house at 7:00. I then usually sit at my bus stop and do nothing for 10 minutes until the bus comes.

There's usually only one other person at my bus stop, but there's sometimes two. The one who's usually there is a really pretty girl :D but she never ever says or does anything...The other person's a guy who rides the bus a few times every month.

My bus was made in the late 1980s. It's an incredibly ancient bus with terrible suspension. To make matters worse, my bus route is very bumpy. My bus driver's a cool guy though...he's the only bus driver I've ever had that plays music from the radio.

A few of my school's teachers from last year were dropped due to budget cuts. I'm not sure if any of the teachers dropped were my teachers from last year.

First hour (7:50-8:40) I have geometry. There's a brand new teacher in the classroom (the other may have been dropped) so first hour could be very good, or very bad. I have a bad habit of falling asleep during first hour, which really sucks that 1st has to be math.

For second hour (8:44-9:44) I have World History. I'm sad cause I didn't get the history teacher I wanted...he's the best teacher in the history of the world. Pardon the pun.

Third hour (9:38-10:28) is "Fam Cons Sci lA". I have no idea what the heck that is.

Fourth hour (10:32-11:23) is World Literature. I'll probably ace that class.

Well now I won't cause I just jinxed myself. Whatever.

Fifth hour (11:23-12:47) for some reason appears to be an hour and a half long...Good thing it's Phys Ed. Dodgeball FTW.

Sixth hour (12:51-1:41) will be the best. It's Advanced Business Applications and I have my second most favorite teacher. He's my homedawg yo.

Seventh hour (1:45-2:35) will be terrible. I'll be braindead from the long day of school, plus all the fun I'll have in 6th hour. It's Biology...I've never taken a Bio class before, but I don't think it'll be a class I'll do good in. I've seen the class and it's in terrible condition.

My locker is about a foot wide and several feet tall. It's a very dull tan with the paint scraping off. My locker is nowhere near my classes, which sucks cause I only have four minutes between classes to get stuff. There's about 3000 lockers in my school.

I'll be posting my grades on here daily. I don't have a problem about doing so. I'll also post some other things...like...I dunno. Stuff.
Ace
Ace
That's pants-on-head retarded.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

School :: Comments

Legion

Post August 5th 2010, 2:31 pm by Legion

Tom Hanks blew up a tank with a pistol.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post August 5th 2010, 2:35 pm by Ace

It was supposed to be a moving gif. The guy would shoot, the camera turn, and then the tank would blow up...and then it would repeat. :D

But forumotion sucks.

Back to top Go down

Rain

Post August 8th 2010, 6:51 pm by Rain

Did you try putting the code in the second line? *(Though ya probably did)

Back to top Go down

Post August 8th 2010, 7:06 pm by Member

Every bus I've ever been on plays the radio on the bus except one. =|

Also... YOU'RE LUCKY! You're locker is a foot wide. I want a locker a foot wide. D< And you're is super tall! *raeg*

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post August 8th 2010, 10:35 pm by Bee

A FLIPPIN' FOOT WIDE?! D:

Mine is like... only half a foot. T_T

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post August 8th 2010, 10:47 pm by Ace

BUT...mine has paint flaking off. D:

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post August 8th 2010, 10:49 pm by Bee

My 'friend', who also happens to be the MSN creeper Mem knows about, scratched 'F**K YOU' on my locker because she thought it was this other guy's. =_=

AND there's a girl with the same name who has a locker behind me. I look up every time someone calls one of us. XD

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post August 8th 2010, 11:02 pm by Ace

So? Someone wrote a heart on the inside of my locker and I can't get it off. D:

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post August 8th 2010, 11:06 pm by Bee

Aww. :D

Back to top Go down

Post August 8th 2010, 11:44 pm by Member

I'd rather have a locker with paint peeling that's a foot wide instead of mine. D<

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post August 9th 2010, 12:00 am by kiwiattack

Our school got brand new lockers the year I moved to the junior/senior high. :3 They're about a foot and a half wide. And I got two... Our school is so small that only about half the lockers are used.

Back to top Go down

Post August 9th 2010, 12:51 am by Member

*explodes from anger* D<

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post August 9th 2010, 1:09 am by kiwiattack

*hit with Mem-bits* D:

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post August 9th 2010, 1:41 am by Bee

... Wait, a foot... how wide would that be? Urgh... *summer-brain*

Back to top Go down