Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Day of School...

Go down

1st Day of School... Empty 1st Day of School...

Current weather: 11°C, heavy rain There's a rainbow now. :D Now it's just endless pastel blue skies. :I

So the first day of school was today. Wow, oh wow, oh wow. Turns out, neither Amanthis nor Zephyr is in my class. But Alicia is... and Jasmine... and... other people...

ANYWAYS! I am in class 8A, locker 39(?). My homeroom is with Mme. THO. ((Yeh, I'll refer to them by their code-things)) Oh, right. I forgot to mention in my first entry that I go to a French Immersion school, so I refer to all my teachers as 'Madame', 'Mademoiselle', or 'Monsieur'. Anyways, it's classroom 102, which means that it's upstairs. Our lockers are across from our old ones. 7B's old ones, anyways. In other words, it's downstairs. Oh well, only two floors difference... it's the little kids that have the top two floors. >D

Our homeroom teacher teaches us... well, gym/outdoor ed. and religion. She's really nice, and actually young and pretty, unlike M. LAV who is old and phat and creepy. Actually, I'll just show you a picture of my schedule. The webcam sucks, and so does my angling. I drew the border. :D

1st Day of School... Photo_14

Well, the quality sucks, but you sorta get the picture. If you don't, well, that's... not my problem. Day 5 is probably the most... screwed up, so I'll just type it out.

Phys. Ed. is first block, with THO. Science is 2nd block with OSS, and 3rd would be Art with LEV. Like I said in the last entry, Art is an option, and the only class where I'll get to see Amanthis. Zeph is taking music. Fourth is ELA ((English Language Arts... dur.)) with OSS. Kay, so after fourth period, we get lunch. Then we get to go outside for a little bit... OKAY! Fifth is Social with BEA, and the last two blocks are Tech with LEV. So, yeah. Blargh, LEV kinda scares me. :I

What else is there? Okay, so in 102, I sit with Meagan. She was in the other class last year, so I don't really know her that well. She's nice and funny and smart though. And she's also really athletic and got a music award last year even though she hated the class and the teacher... BLEARGH! Okay, the only other class that I know where to sit is in ELA. I sit next to Hannah. I don't know her that well either; again, she was in the other class last year. She's pretty friendly though. :>

Right, I got a necklace from Alicia today. It's really pretty, even though the pendant is the only thing still intact. What the crap? Where is it? Ah, shiet, don't tell me it fell out of my bag... even though the bag has a hole in it... and the hole is big enough for a dragon pendant holding a mood-colour-changing thing to slip out of....

Oh, and my locker combination is-

OH MY FIRETRUCKING GOD. I wish my sister would give me some privacy. Lately, she's been bugging me non-fricking-stop. Like, I can't even go into my room without her breaking in. God, I'm so fricking happy that I have a lock. And then there's my mother. Everything I say is automatically, "You make me feel like I'm a lesser person than you." and crap like that. I'm like, "Okay, if you want to think like that, that's fine by me." <-- Well that's a pretty line of random shapes, isn't it? 8D

... the guilt and pure self-hatred of me losing that pendant is settling in. Ah, fack, why do I have to be so stupid and clumsy?

Don't answer that.

Okay, so I got basic first-day-of-school homework from my science teacher. The questions were as such ((but in French, of course.)):

• Describe in complete sentences what you did during summer vacation:
  • Write the name of a country or city anywhere in the world that you would like to visit and why:
  • What is your favourite pass-time?
  • Who is your favourite celebrity and why?

I wrote down what I did during my boring summer, I told him I want to visit Japan because it's sheer AWESOMENESS from what I've heard, I put a list of my favourite nerd things to do in my free time, and I put Katy Perry because Teenage Dream was the last song I heard and there's no reason not to like her. :D

So, well... what's your answer to those questions? :3

Bee~*
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

1st Day of School... :: Comments

Post September 2nd 2010, 7:22 am by Zephyr

I wrote about Japan too!

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 2nd 2010, 3:33 pm by Ace

Hehe. Ya know there isn't a no-cuss rule, right? XD

Just saying, but I adivse you not to believe that religious crap... :I

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 2nd 2010, 3:48 pm by Bee

There isn't. Oh. Cool. :D

Parents. X_x

Back to top Go down

Post September 2nd 2010, 6:54 pm by Member

I hate answering those questions...

And, OSS? Out of School Suspension? :I

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 2nd 2010, 7:02 pm by Bee

I know, me too. :'D

It's a Polish name. x3

Back to top Go down

Post September 2nd 2010, 7:20 pm by Member

Oh, okay? :I

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post September 2nd 2010, 7:27 pm by kiwiattack

I don't think I could handle a Catholic(?) School. XD I'd be like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIDIIIIIIIIIISAAAAAAAAAGREEEEE and then I couldn't hold in my arguments, question it, and be kicked out. X3

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 2nd 2010, 10:20 pm by Bee

They don't kick you out. I have a number of atheist friends. My school doesn't really care what you believe in as long as you learn something. *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down