Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deputy Try-Outs

+5
Waffletail
Bee
Amber
Lynx
Naruto
9 posters

Go down

Deputy Try-Outs Empty Deputy Try-Outs

Post by Naruto August 3rd 2010, 9:32 pm

Yes, it's that time. Smokestar has just received his nine lives, and now he needs a deputy!
I won't post many limitations, so just bare with me! Post the bio of your eligible WINDCLAN cat for deputy-ship. The bio must have been made at least in the month of June or before that. And I WILL CHECK!

Then post a nice, lengthy paragraph or so of how you would RP that cat, explaining his personality and just overall showing off your RP skills. The best will be made deputy.

PLEASE remember the warrior code. You must have had at least ONE apprentice to be deputy.
That is all for my very short lecture on guidelines for the try-outs, so go post your bios! Have fun~!

((I MADE THE FIRST POST IN ANNOUNCEMENTS! *Fist pump*))

Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deputy Try-Outs Empty Re: Deputy Try-Outs

Post by Lynx August 3rd 2010, 11:55 pm

Name: Liontail
Affiliate: WindClan
Look: Deputy Try-Outs Cat_orange

Personality: Liontail is curious, brave and protective. He likes to joke around with hith friends, Mosspaw, Minty and Goldy. He used to hunt his tail for the joy of it Deputy Try-Outs Icon_smile He loves his tail and always keeps it clean and fluffy. He obeys every order, to be a perfect warrior.
Birth:
Clanborn
History: He was born in WiC and had a sister. Since she was taken from a hawk he doubled his ambitions to be warrior to be like two cats in one (he and his sister). His mentor Silverfang adopted him and raised him as his own son. Liontail really loves Silverfang and even now as a warrior askes him for advice every now and then. He would love to mentor one of Silverfang's kits one day.

Former Mentor: Silverfang
Own Apprentice: Coalpaw (is ready to be warrior'd since the old site, but since the lack of ceremonies he's not yet a warrior)

RP Sample:
The sun rose over the moorlands of WindClan's new territory. The clan was still mostly asleep, but Liontail was awake. He stood beside Smokestar, who had just received his nine lives and appointed him to be deputy.
They were deeply into the discussion of the upcoming patrols. Of course, he had organized the dawn patrol yesterday. They were discussing the patrols for tomorrow. "The apprentices could do good with patrols in these days.", Liontail mewed. "This territory is new, to all of us. But they need to learn how to hunt there, so I say we put at least one, if not two apprentices on each patrol. They need to know their territory well, before they can start to hunt in it."
He turned around. The clan was awakening now. He padded into the clearing and caught some warriors standing at the fresh kill pile. It was going low, but that was no problem, since this territory was full of fat rabbits.

"Goldenstorm", he mewed. "I want you to lead a hunting party. Please take another warrior and at least one apprentice with you. You can choose who to go with you."
He padded forward to the warrior's den and poked his head in. "Good morning", he greated his clanmates. "Silverfang, I want you to lead a special patrol along the borders. You don't need to renew the scent markers, the regular patrols will do that. I want you to take two warriors and at least one apprentice with you and go and watch all of our borders again. You may hunt for yourself during this patrol if you want, since it will take you some time.", he mewed. "Times might be quiet for now, but we can't be wary enough. Now that every clan got their strength back they could easily plan an attack. Or they could forget about our new borders and try to claim a bit of our territory. I want you to be extra cautious and watch for anything strange. Report to me at once if you find anything." He nodded to Silverfang and the other warriors and left the den again.

Now he had some time. He breathed in the clear air of the moor. The wind was flying around his muzzles, fluffing up his fur. He smiled. back, when he was an apprentice, everyone made a joke of him, because of his long fur and his extra fluffy tail, which gave him in the end even his warrior name.

It was time to look for Watertail and Minkfur now. The sun had finally rosen and the clan was fully awake now, busy like usual.
He poked his head into the elders den first. "Greetings Watertail.", he meowed, dipping his head. "How was your sleep in this new den?", he asked the eldery warrior. "I will send an apprentice to you, to clean out your bedding later, okay?" he didn't want to disrupt the old cat. He needed his sleep in his old days.

The next stop on his daily route was Minkfur's den. Minkfur was the medicine cat of WindClan as long as Liontail could remember. She must be as old as Watertail, of not even older. It was time for the cat to take on an heir, an apprentice of her own.
"Minkfur?", he mewed as he stepped into the den. He found the cat infront of the herb store, as usual. "Hello, Minkfur.", he meowed, dipping his head in deeply respect. "Do you need an apprentcie to help you gather herbs or sort things out here?", he asked. "Since the clan grew strong again after arriving here we have good and strong young apprentices now." He watched the cat infront of the herbs. They all smelled different, but together it created the typical smell of medicine cat. "Apropos apprentices.", Liontail began. "Isn't it time for you to take on your very own medicine cat apprentice?" He sat down. "I'm sure you will still live long and be healthy a long time, but as a medicine cat it is your duty that, in case of your sudden death, WindClan still has a medicine cat." He laid his head to one side. "Is there an apprentice under our recent ones, which showed a special interest in herbs? Or have you maybe already chosen an heir?" He licked over his chest. This was an important topic. He don't like to talk about it with Minkfur, because that means the cat must say to herself that she was getting old, and he didn't intend on making her feel sad. But he was deputy now, and as such it was his duty to make sure WindClan remains strong and healthy, at all times.

Last edited by Lynx on August 4th 2010, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber August 4th 2010, 12:29 am

Wow. o.o I almost replied to that. XD
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 4th 2010, 12:37 am

Eh... the "lack of ceremonies" thing... seriously, it takes a long time to organize, and people just act stupid about it when they miss out. Just be patient... or try to...

Everything is so short and indescriptive... and then the RP Sample comes in and it's like BAM! XD
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 4th 2010, 12:39 am

I am patient, I just wanted to mention it.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 4th 2010, 12:40 am

*coughLuckyKITcough* *pets Lynx* Yeh. X3
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 4th 2010, 12:52 am

>.<
yeaaaaaaaaaaah that's different, Luckykit is just so old already :(
Sorreh to make a mess :(
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 4th 2010, 2:28 am

Bleh, if you change it and ask Riv politely through a PM, she shouldn't have any objections about letting you change it... :3

But Silverstar is River's so yeah.

I read the entire RP sample, by the way. I think it was really good! :D
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail August 4th 2010, 6:56 am

*Headdesk* Gah, I should've kept Watertail a warrior xD
Waffletail
Waffletail
The TRUE Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger August 4th 2010, 8:07 am

*walks in, grabs Honey, and walks out* . . .
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by River August 4th 2010, 11:02 am

Yeah, I would have no issue changing you guys to apprentices if you would have just PMed me. <:

I wish I could throw Duskshadow into this audition. *kicks Silverstar to death*
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion August 4th 2010, 12:48 pm

Lynx wrote:Name: Liontail
Affiliate: WindClan
Look: Deputy Try-Outs Cat_orange

Personality: Curious,
brave and protective. He used to hunt his tail for the joy of it
Deputy Try-Outs Icon_smile
He obeys every order, to be a perfect warrior.
Birth:
Clanborn
History: He was born in WiC and had
a sister. Since she was taken from a hawk he doubled his ambitions to
be warrior to be like two cats in one (he and his sister).

Former Mentor: Silverfang
Own Apprentice: Coalpaw (is ready to be warrior'd since the old site, but since the lack of ceremonies he's not yet a warrior)

RP Sample:
The sun rose over the moorlands of WindClan's new territory. The clan was still mostly asleep, but Liontail was awake. He stood beside Smokestar, who had just received his nine lives and appointed him to be deputy.
They were deeply into the discussion of the upcoming patrols. Of course, he had organized the dawn patrol yesterday. They were discussing the patrols for tomorrow. "The apprentices could do good with patrols in these days.", Liontail mewed. "This territory is new, to all of us. But they need to learn how to hunt there, so I say we put at least one, if not two apprentices on each patrol. They need to know their territory well, before they can start to hunt in it."
He turned around. The clan was awakening now. He padded into the clearing and caught some warriors standing at the fresh kill pile. It was going low, but that was no problem, since this territory was full of fat rabbits.

"Goldenstorm", he mewed. "I want you to lead a hunting party. Please take another warrior and at least one apprentice with you. You can choose who to go with you."
He padded forward to the warrior's den and poked his head in. "Good morning", he greated his clanmates. "Silverfang, I want you to lead a special patrol along the borders. You don't need to renew the scent markers, the regular patrols will do that. I want you to take two warriors and at least one apprentice with you and go and watch all of our borders again. You may hunt for yourself during this patrol if you want, since it will take you some time.", he mewed. "Times might be quiet for now, but we can't be wary enough. Now that every clan got their strength back they could easily plan an attack. Or they could forget about our new borders and try to claim a bit of our territory. I want you to be extra cautious and watch for anything strange. Report to me at once if you find anything." He nodded to Silverfang and the other warriors and left the den again.

Now he had some time. He breathed in the clear air of the moor. The wind was flying around his muzzles, fluffing up his fur. He smiled. back, when he was an apprentice, everyone made a joke of him, because of his long fur and his extra fluffy tail, which gave him in the end even his warrior name.

It was time to look for Watertail and Minkfur now. The sun had finally rosen and the clan was fully awake now, busy like usual.
He poked his head into the elders den first. "Greetings Watertail.", he meowed, dipping his head. "How was your sleep in this new den?", he asked the eldery warrior. "I will send an apprentice to you, to clean out your bedding later, okay?" he didn't want to disrupt the old cat. He needed his sleep in his old days.

The next stop on his daily route was Minkfur's den. Minkfur was the medicine cat of WindClan as long as Liontail could remember. She must be as old as Watertail, of not even older. It was time for the cat to take on an heir, an apprentice of her own.
"Minkfur?", he mewed as he stepped into the den. He found the cat infront of the herb store, as usual. "Hello, Minkfur.", he meowed, dipping his head in deeply respect. "Do you need an apprentcie to help you gather herbs or sort things out here?", he asked. "Since the clan grew strong again after arriving here we have good and strong young apprentices now." He watched the cat infront of the herbs. They all smelled different, but together it created the typical smell of medicine cat. "Apropos apprentices.", Liontail began. "Isn't it time for you to take on your very own medicine cat apprentice?" He sat down. "I'm sure you will still live long and be healthy a long time, but as a medicine cat it is your duty that, in case of your sudden death, WindClan still has a medicine cat." He laid his head to one side. "Is there an apprentice under our recent ones, which showed a special interest in herbs? Or have you maybe already chosen an heir?" He licked over his chest. This was an important topic. He don't like to talk about it with Minkfur, because that means the cat must say to herself that she was getting old, and he didn't intend on making her feel sad. But he was deputy now, and as such it was his duty to make sure WindClan remains strong and healthy, at all times.

A good RP Sample an awesome bio does not make... You understand.

Since, I still have to approve the bios. THIS SIR IS A MOCKERY! Personality too short, so is History.
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 4th 2010, 1:01 pm

But he IS already approved Oo
I copied the bio like this from the old site.

edit: nevermind, I changed the bio and stretched history and personality.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion August 4th 2010, 1:11 pm

Proofed. :D
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto August 4th 2010, 3:41 pm

Hmmm... I like it. AND LORD KNOWS I TRY TO DO THE CEREMONIES! But I try to give everyone active mentors. And that normally results in a mistake... I try to get everything sitiated first before I post a ceremony. ANY OTHERS?

Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 4th 2010, 3:46 pm

My only WiC kitty is a newly-turned apprentice. X3

And anyhoo... I'm goin' for SC... ><;
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto August 9th 2010, 9:07 pm

Mmkay, since only Lynx has tried out she automatically gets the position. Liontail's the new deputy.

Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 10th 2010, 3:03 pm

Okay.
Congrats Sandehface!
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down