Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crowfeather on Love

Go down

Crowfeather on Love Empty Crowfeather on Love

Now I shall tell you about my first love. She was a beautiful she-cat by the name of Feathertail. Her fur looked like it was made of silk, and her eyes were like deep crystal pools.
No, it was not love at first sight. In fact, when I first saw her, my thoughts were more of like; Why does that RiverClan scum get to take two representatives? In fact, I wanted to take Larry, but no, WindClan isn't allowed to takle two representatives as well! Pfft. I should've smuggled him with me, but I think the pet rock carry case would've given me away. Oh well. What's done is done. *sniff*
It is actually the absence of Larry that bring about my love for Feathertail. Wallowing in my deep despair, I was like a kit with no milk - hopeless, lonely and agitated. Now can you still blame me for being the way I was then?
But then I saw her. She was so skillful and talented. I knew that she would be a perfect mother to my kits. I know what you are probably thinking: 'You're in different Clans, you twit!' but if you've evr felt true love, you'd know that that kinda thing just doesn't matter, not when you've got each other.
We got a bit of scorn from the other cats in the group, especially Stormfur. He didn't like me at all, not one bit. But a tip for others stuck in this situation is to just ignore them. Act like you don't care, and eventually they'll give up and leave you alone.
When that finally blew over, there was then the problem in the mountains. The tribe cats took us in an then wouldn't let us out - some hospitality, right? And we had to face the fear of confronting Sharptooth. You may not think of it as any big deal, but imagine being told to kill a human at least four times your size. Not so easy now, huh? Exactly. Then, we found out that it was actually Feathertail who was supposed to kill Sharptooth, and by the time we had figured that out, it was too late. My beloved was dead.

More after the break.

OOC: I did this from my iPad :3
Celeste~
Celeste~

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Crowfeather on Love :: Comments

- Wolvine -

Post February 28th 2011, 12:59 pm by - Wolvine -

Ooh Ipads :3

Back to top Go down

Legion

Post February 28th 2011, 6:14 pm by Legion

WHY DOES LARRY NOT HAVE A WARRIOR CAT NAME? WHERE DOES A CAT GET AN IPOD? YOUR BELOVED SOUNDS STUPID, WAS SHE STUPID? WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK STUCK?

Back to top Go down

Celeste~

Post February 28th 2011, 11:28 pm by Celeste~

*shrugs*

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post March 1st 2011, 1:04 pm by - Wolvine -

... Larrystone.

Back to top Go down

Moss

Post March 1st 2011, 2:19 pm by Moss

1. CAUSE HES A WARRIOR ROCK THEY'RE ALL NAMED LARRY.
2. THE APPLE STORE DUHHH.
3. YES. SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE.
4. YOU WERE EATING PANCAKES AND THE SYRUP GOT UNDER YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY. OR YOU PRESSED SHIFT 5 TIMES.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post March 10th 2011, 5:38 pm by Bee

Heh... Stickykeys. :B

Back to top Go down

Snigger

Post March 10th 2011, 7:44 pm by Snigger

OMG! PET ROCKS DIED OUT AGES AGO! DX

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post March 11th 2011, 1:49 pm by - Wolvine -

*Whistles and hides own pet rock*