Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-House Singing entry...

Go down

Pre-House Singing entry... Empty Pre-House Singing entry...

So yar, thought I'd make this...

For the past couple of weeks, we've been practicing for House Singing. All the houses get together, they all have an entrance song, which they dance onto stage in, a fun song, which can be what ever they want, a hymn *groan* to keep it Catholic, our teachers say, and then an exit song.

So yeah, I'm in Barat *everyone cheers* Its the best house! We have a really cool House Leader too! AND SHE'S MY BIG SISTER! YAYYY! Anyways, I felt excited. So yeah, its this morning. I think I might be able to get one of my friends to film us but probably not...

So yeah our Entrance song is: Commander by Kelly Rowland, featuring David Guetta...
Our Fun Song is: Like a Prayer, the Glee version, but without the singing, it'll just be us singing and humming and the soloists..
Hymn: As I kneel before you, which is going to be really you know, respectful and crap, there isn't even going to be backing music, just us singing...
And we don't have a exit song. Like a prayer is our third song, and you guys might know its quite long, so when it gets to the bit where they start going Aha, Aha, you know, really high pitched, thats when we march off..
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pre-House Singing entry... :: Comments

- Wolvine -

Post September 24th 2010, 6:47 pm by - Wolvine -

... That sucks. You can't sing D=

In secondary they had an inter house singy thingy. THEY SING SO GOOD MAN. BETTER THAN ANY OTHER QUIRE I'VE EVER HEARD. AND I'VE HEARD A FEW D<

And who the heck sings a song on the charts in schools?

Back to top Go down

The Lorax

Post September 24th 2010, 7:59 pm by The Lorax

You mean choir? AND I CAN SING!!! I'll send you a vid of me singing if I have to...

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 25th 2010, 2:09 am by Bee

You only sent me two. One, you were sick, second, it failed... the quality or something. Idk.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 25th 2010, 10:01 am by - Wolvine -

.... I heard you singin. YOU FAIL. No wonder why you weren't made Lady Marian. * Sniggers* I can't believe you tried out for that part...

Back to top Go down

The Lorax

Post September 25th 2010, 2:58 pm by The Lorax

I HAD A COLD!!! Freaking hell, and I've improved a hell of a lot since then. Plus I was freaking nervous, at least I had the guts to get up there!

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 25th 2010, 3:21 pm by - Wolvine -

X3 I just didn't want to be some sissy Robin Hood character.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum