Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY LIFE ISN'T EPICALLY BORING

Go down

MY LIFE ISN'T EPICALLY BORING Empty MY LIFE ISN'T EPICALLY BORING

Current weather: 8°C, clear

So yeah... I really really REALLY hate this. I have a friend... and a whole bunch of things happened and then my friend decided we would make a good couple and all that and everyone agrees and now he can't even look at me or talk to me like we did before. All this happened in the course of about three days. And I just miss having him as a friend and talking to him and hanging out with him after school and all that stuff that friends do... and stupid emotions getting in the way and ajsdlkfjaldskjf adskljfadsf I'm so confused and angry and I don't even know what I'm angry about and I have mixed feelings and shit like that and...

and...

... I guess I just miss things as they were before.

I'm glad I got this thing. I can let out my issues and let everyone see them and laugh at me and stuff. :'D

On a brighter note! You know that dragon pendant I was talking about like... three entries ago? Yeah, turns out, my friend found it! She gave it back to me a little while ago, and my other friend is going to take it to the shop where she got it and is gonna fix it.

... once I find out where my mom put the string. -.-

Oh yeah, and the WHMIS Powerpoint... 10 on 10! It was pretty epic.

But now I'm stuck with the same partner for another Powerpoint, in Outdoor Ed. FML. FML x 300000.

It's late and nobody's on. And I have Monster by Meg & Dia stuck in my head. I've had it stuck in my head for the past three days. THANK YOU, YUI. Dx

But it is a good song. Even if the meaning is a bit... dark. :L

Bee~*

Last edited by Kyashii on September 23rd 2010, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

MY LIFE ISN'T EPICALLY BORING :: Comments

Ace

Post September 20th 2010, 4:00 pm by Ace

I don't know how the hell you people cool off steam by putting your thoughts down on paper or whatever...when I do that, I become even more pissed off. :\

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 20th 2010, 6:53 pm by Bee

It doesn't, really. But then I don't flip out at people... as much... on the cbox and I don't have to explain it a million times if I do. :L

It gets me upset while I write it but I guess it feels better to let it all out and be a complainer. :D

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post November 21st 2010, 6:58 pm by Amber

I never want to write my feelings and experiences down. Somebody ALWAYS finds it.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post November 21st 2010, 7:00 pm by Bee

But it's fhilarious. xD

*explodes* *doesn't give a damn about... whatever this topic is* :>

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down