Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY LIFE IS EPICALLY BORING.

Go down

MY LIFE IS EPICALLY BORING. Empty MY LIFE IS EPICALLY BORING.

Current weather: 10°C, clear

Went camping...

It was fun! Three days of awesomeness! Except for the beginning cause my friend and I had to share a tent but then one of the girls got a different tent so it wasn't 5 people in a four-person tent anymore. It should've been just us but then they were stupid and blah!

Was on the blue team, yep. My cousin, Chris, was the team leader. Donovan, Martin, Thomas, and Goodwin were on my team. The last two are little kids. Five guys and one girl, two little boys. Fail team! But we got blue... and after I wore mine like a tie, everyone copied me. But before that, Martin was wearing his tie like a scarf so my friend and I called him Kaito behind his back. :D

COMPLETELY AZN CAMP! 8D

Anyways, on the ride home, everyone was so tired of waking up early that we all fell asleep on the bus thing. And Calvin fell asleep on Donovan and it was funny and awkward. Awkwardsauce. :D AND THEN I fell asleep too and apparently I fell asleep with my head on Kaito's shoulder. Martin's. Same diff. Whoopsies! 8D

Kay so school started... DUH. Got all my classes and crap... two blog entries ago. It's been going great... huh. I wish. O.o

I would tell you but I don't know how to say it. :D

I just can't believe that Amanthis and Amanda and Erin and Connor and ProbablysomeoneImissed are in the other class. It makes me sad. :'( My sister nicknamed us the "Reject Class". Stupid bit-lol jk... about the stupid bitch part :L

What else to write about? Oh. I can't wait for the upcoming school dance! I missed last year's cause I had the maybe-swine flu and I had to be quarantined for like... two weeks and it was pretty fun while it lasted but I missed all the candy and crap. My brother got me some though. :D I WANNA GO TO THIS YEAR'S DANCE IT WAS SAD I MISSED EVERYONE'S PWNSOME COSTUMES. ;-;

I'm SO HYPER right now. I'm glad I have unlimited texting and 100 minutes and free calls anywhere in Canada from 7 PM to 7 AM and on weekends! It makes blackmailing connecting with friends so much easier! 8D

Hannah and I are working on a Science powerpoint together. Actually, it's mostly me doing the slides. She did the 'Suggestions Sécuritaires' slide, and the conclusion slide which said, "DON'T EAT TOXINS OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE THIS SQUIRREL" and she shows a picture of a normal squirrel and then Hammy from Over The Hedge while he's high on sugar. -.- I HOPE WE DON'T FAIL. The other group that (accidentally? O.o) did the same subject as us already (PREPARE FOR BIASEDNESS IN 3 SECONDS!) went. Our slide looks better and has better music. :D

I watched The Lovely Bones at Hannah's house. Have you watched that movie before? It's about a girl named Suzie Salmon, who is a fourteen-year-old girl who was murdered by some crazy dude and how they solve her murder and crap. It was actually really good. :3

I HAVE THAT GAY-ASS SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD. I LIKE IT BY ENRIQUE IGLESAIS OR WHATEVS. But he doesn't look as GAY-ASS as his song suggested I'd expected. He actually kinda looks like my friend Tony. O.o

I want to rant more but there's nothing really to rant about. EXCEPT FOR THE GRAPIST - CHECK THIS OUT! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY

Bee~*
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

MY LIFE IS EPICALLY BORING. :: Comments

Post September 16th 2010, 1:41 pm by Zephyr

*raises hand* You forgot the norm. Or was I omitted for being too much of a norm?

I haven't seen that movie, but I loved the book.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 16th 2010, 1:45 pm by Bee

Oh yeah. :D

LOLOLOLOLOL my grandma just called me evil. :D

AND she wasn't joking. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post September 16th 2010, 1:47 pm by Zephyr

=0
Your grandma scares me.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 16th 2010, 1:54 pm by Bee

The only friend of mine that she likes is Alyssia. And she likes her more than she likes me. xD

Back to top Go down

Post September 16th 2010, 1:56 pm by Zephyr

She also seemed to really like my mom. That was really freaky.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 16th 2010, 1:58 pm by Bee

Really? Weird. REALLY weird.

She told me how stupid I am and how much smarter Alyssia is. Just cause Alyssia's lucky enough to somehow smile and nod whenever needed. SHE WAS SPEAKING CANTONESE TO HER. My God. =.=

Back to top Go down

Post September 16th 2010, 2:00 pm by Zephyr

Wow. So glad I have normal grandparents.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 16th 2010, 3:16 pm by Ace

I have munchies.

/thread

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post September 16th 2010, 6:13 pm by kiwiattack

...Gayass. hurr

I have this picture about this totally azn guy. He's like wiggling his tounge or something.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 16th 2010, 6:29 pm by Ace

... I meant cheez-its. :I

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 16th 2010, 8:53 pm by Bee

*points to Flint's avvie* Ya know that WHMIS thing I was talking about last night? That's one o' dem! :D

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum