Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM HYPEEER.

Go down

I AM HYPEEER. Empty I AM HYPEEER.

I haven't been active for ages. I apologize. I'm still settling in after moving to Thailand. Yes, that's right. I'm in Thailand now C

Thailand is epic. You can buy these pink marshmellow jelly things called Daifukus that come from Japan.
My Japanese teacher is Colombian, so we can talk to each other in Spanish and leave the rest of the class lost XD
I haven't changed. I'm still that hyped idiotic weirdo who had mood-swings you all know and probably don't love.
YOU CAN BUY CANS OF LEMON SODA HERE THAT TASTES REALLY REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
My school has a smoothie bar. Very delicious smoothies :D
The school itself is huge. There's a Seven Eleven two blocks over where we live (we live right next to school, I can see into the MFL department right now) and it takes roughly seven minutes. That time is all spent walking across one block. That one block has a tiny coffee shop and the front school.
There's a python called Monty. Monty Python :D

Today was insane. We had a house assembly, so we could go in with our house shirts (I'm one of Samui, the Red Dragons). I don't know how that could affect my hyperness. My and my friend were walking, and I don't remember why, but we started talking about spit and reptiles. And I was all 'You know some lizards/snakes/frogs* don't have eyelids and lick their eyeballs to keep them clean? I wonder what would happen if they had acid spit. *Slaps self in the eye repeatedly, screaming in fake agony*' It made my friend laugh XD

I drew a chess piece yesterday. I do and extracurricular called Art Expression, and its pree cool. It was my first class. We used charcoal and we was focusing on shading and highlights. I'm pretty proud of it really. I'll post a picture of it at some point. It looks better the further you are, as its really disproportionate and I made loads of mistakes with the outline.

WOO. :D

*I know frogs are amphibians. Give me a break
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I AM HYPEEER. :: Comments

Snigger

Post September 14th 2011, 4:19 pm by Snigger

THAT ALL SOUNDS AMAZING! 8D

*hugs* WE DO LURV YOU WOLV! 83

I wish I could live somewhere like you. . .

*lives in this boondock town* DX

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 14th 2011, 5:04 pm by Ace

tl;dr

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 14th 2011, 5:13 pm by Bee

I thought you said MILF department. XD

That sounds pretty wicked. :D My school is aight. XI Nothin' special.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 18th 2011, 5:55 am by - Wolvine -

Oh Acer-facer. Only you -and [Thou whose name shalt not be spoketh]- would post somewhere just to tell someone that you didn't read XD

I am a lucky Wolvster.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum