Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracula goes to the Dentist.

Go down

Dracula goes to the Dentist. Empty Dracula goes to the Dentist.

I went to the dentist today expecting to get my braces changed. Guess what? I had my molars removed. (Note my teeth are very very underdeveloped. I still have several milk teeth.)

My dentist (who I am not ashamed to say I like) told me that she was waiting for my molars to fall out to put some sort of thing in my mouth, but was getting bored of waiting, so she took an X-ray and decided to pull them out without fully explaining why. Something about my permanent teeth being ready to come out but unable to. When I was being given the anaesthetic, I had to be injected more than once because the place where they normally put it in was full of tooth, so I had it put up the roof of my gum, which isn't very accurate and had to be done three times. I can feel half of my nose, but not the other now. Very strange, unpleasant sensation.

My teeth came out without too much trouble after that, but heck, the roots are massive. One of them is bigger than my nail. But I bled and bled as most teeth removals do. I used up two of those weird flossy things before we even left the dentists because I kept trying to talk. Anywho, I'm home now. Have some pictures of my large teeth.

Dracula goes to the Dentist. Thumb_62894 Dracula goes to the Dentist. Thumb_62896
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Dracula goes to the Dentist. :: Comments

Moss

Post June 16th 2011, 12:37 am by Moss

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post June 16th 2011, 2:05 am by kiwiattack

That's hardcore wolv. :o

I have to get surgery on my jaw before I get braces on. :E They're gonna have to break my jaw and take some of the bone out or something.

Back to top Go down

Snigger

Post June 16th 2011, 6:59 am by Snigger

*hugs Wolvine* Sorry about that D:

*pets kiwi* Sorry about that, too D:

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post June 16th 2011, 3:45 pm by - Wolvine -

D: I didn't get that done.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down