Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look*

2 posters

Go down

whitch one is or would be better? Warriors...

REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_lcap13%REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_lcap38%REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_lcap25%REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_lcap24%REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* Empty REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look*

Post by xXxreeniebear99xXx April 23rd 2011, 4:55 pm

CHAPTER: 1
In the back of the class during homeroom was a girl. She was tall with amber eyes and short hair, but it was dyed with a black strip on the left side of her head. She had a black short sleeve shirt with skulls on it and jeans. Liz was still in her weekend mode just as everyone else in her 6th grade class was, so she was tired and hungry. The birds chirped outside marking the arrival of spring. The bell to end homeroom and to start the 1st of 7 periods for the school day rang. The kids fled the room and into the halls. Liz yawned and left to the hallway. On her way out she accidentally bumped into someone and she stumbled back a little.

" I'm sorry!" she said and looked at the kid.

He was tall with short black hair and had a red strip on the left side of his bangs. He wore a Grey hooded sweater with black pants. His eyes were an icy blue color. Their eyes locked and they stayed like that for a few moments. Liz swallowed. Her throat felt dry but she still managed to stutter a hello. The boy's cheeks turned reddish when he said, " H-hi. What's your name?" Liz felt her cheeks get hot. " Liz. And you?" she replied. " C-caine, but you can call me Lost if you'd like." he said nervously. Liz nodded. ' Why don't you like your name, and why did you pick lost?' she wanted to ask. ' No. If he wanted me to know he would have told me.' " Nice to meet you." she said. A group of boys past by behind Liz so she couldn't see them. One of them smiled and pushed Liz into Lost. " Go make-out in the back of the school Emos." The boy said. Liz and Lost Stumbled back and onto the floor, leaving Lost on his fours over Liz who was lying down on the ground. The group of boys laughed and left the hall. Lost got off of Liz and helped her up. " Are you OK?" He asked, his face a bright red color. Liz nodded slowly. She felt as if her face had been shoved into a fire. The bell for class to start rang loudly and the kids, who were watching Liz and Lost, left the halls softly talking back and forth. " Meet me in the back of the school when School breaks." she said. Before she could hear his response, Liz ran off to her class. Liz took a seat in the back of the room and the teacher began the class. The teacher began to write on the white board but Liz couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was saying. Her mind kept on drifting back to Lost. She thought of his hair, his voice, his eyes...

' Why am i thinking about him?' she thought. ' It's not like we're gonna meet, even though i told him to.' Liz sighed.

The day crawled by until lunch time arrived. Liz normally sat alone at a small table with her own lunch, but today was different. Lost came over to her tabled and sat across from here. He set his lunch tray down and asked, " Do you mind, or would you rather i leave?" Liz shook her head. " Go ahead. It's better to talk and eat than to eat in silence." she said. Lost sat down. " what do you have?" he asked curiously. Liz pulled out a sandwich from her paper bag. " Tuna." she said pulling out a second one. " Want the other? The school's lunch isn't the best." Lost nodded. " Thanks." he said unwrapping the clear plastic foil from it. Liz did the same and took a bite. " Don't worry, my mom made it so it's sure to taste good." she joked. Lost took a bite and said, " wow, this is definitely better. Thank you!" Liz shook her hand up and down. " it's no problem. My mom always gives me to much, so if you want a GOOD lunch just come to me." She said. Lost nodded and began to eat the rest of it. Liz took another bite when Lost suddenly asked, " What are some of the things you like?" Liz looked up at him, blushing. Liz thought for a moment. " Cats." she said. " Absolutely love 'em. Now you." she said. Lost was silent for a few moments. " W-well... I'm not trying to just agree to everything that you like, but so do I." He said quietly. Liz nodded her head. " Don't worry. As long as you're being completely honest with me." she said. " Now let's go down a list then. Anime?" Lost nodded. " Can't live without it!" he said. Liz thought. " Video games?" she said. " I've played Link, Zelda, Mario, Kirby, Pokemon... you name it!" Liz thought for a good one. " Books!" she said triumphantly. " What about books?" Lost Finished his sandwich before saying, " Please don't make me name how many I've read. I can't remember all of them!" Liz nodded. " Don't worry, I won't." she said pretending to be reassuring. Lost played along. " Thank you. If I did, I think I would have died!" He said 'relieved'. " I'll be right back." He said picking up his tray and the foil. He took Liz's scraps too. " You don't have to, I'll do it." she said. " It's alright, I got it." Lost said. He walked over to the bin and tossed them in. He walked back over to the table and sat down. " Will you tell me one more thing?" he asked. Liz nodded. " What?" she asked. " What's your full name?" He said. Liz sat quietly for a few moments. " I don't like my name." she said nervously. " Don't worry, I'm not one to laugh." he said reassuringly. Liz sighed. " Elizabeth Mary Saint." she said. Lost nodded. " I like it." he said. " Mine is Caine William Holt." Lost looked at his hands. " But I despised my name, so I changed it. I now go by the name of Lost Black Soul." Liz gently put her hand on his. " I like your name." she said, her face feeling hot again. Lost's face also turned back to a bright red. The Lunch bell rang and Liz looked down. " what class are you going to next?" she asked. " S-sience. You?" he studdered. " ELA." she said standing up. " I'll see you later." she said. Lost watched her go, his blue eyes turning from warm to cold again. " Lost Black Soul huh?' Liz thought. ' That's some name you've got their. Some name.'
The bell to the end of school rang and the kids left so quickly it was as if a fire had started in the classroom. Liz opened her locker and pulled out her backpack. She put her stuff inside and walked out of the school. Liz hesitated before walking to the back of the school. to her surprise, Lost was already their. His bag was hanging on a tree and his sweater hung out of the side of the bag. Lost was lying in the overgrown grassy part of the field that the school didn't use, so the grass grew tall their. the wind sent the grass down and it looked like the ocean meeting the shore. Lost's shirt was also short sleeved and a dark purple color. His eyes were closed and he soaked in the sun. Liz hung her bag up beside his on the tree and walked over to Lost. She quietly lied down next to Lost and he suddenly said, " so you really didn't set me up." Lost sat up, as did Liz. " No. I'm not one of those girls who think that they're better than everybody else." she said.Lost put his hand on top of hers. Liz and lost blushed. " Liz. Why are we here?" he asked softly. Liz looked over to him. His blue eyes were gently gazing into her's. " I-I don't know." she said. Lost Leaned over into Liz and whispered, " Then why did we both come?" Liz felt a chill travel down her back. " B-Because we trusted each other to come." she studdered. Lost slowly scooted over closer to Liz. " why did we trust each other?" Lost whispered. " I d-don't know." Liz whispered back. Lost's eyes were warm and Liz felt something inside her heat up with them. Lost lied down again. Liz did the same. She lied on her side so she faced Lost. Lost turned to her and said, " their are a lot of things we don't know, but we will soon find that out." Liz nodded.They gently and slowly held their hands on the grass between them. Suddenly, their was a white flash and Some said triumphantly, " Got it!" A girl in long sleeved clothes that looked just like the grass stood up and waved around a camera. " I've finally got a picture for the school's romance section!" Liz sat up and yelled, " Stalker! You're a stalker!" Lost sat up and stared at the camera girl. The girl laughed. " The boy group told me that you were gonna be here so I helped myself to the opportunity and helped the school, and I get to humiliate you stupid Emos to!" she sneered. Lost scowled. " We're not stupid!" he said angrily. The camera girl smiled. " See you in the middle of the circle tomorrow!" She said and left. Liz lied back down. " I've never been in the center or even in the line of the attention circle before." She said a little worried. Lost held her hand again. " Don't worry. We'll be in it together." he said, blushing along with Liz. They lied down in the grass for a while longer before a a woman in a dark blue van beeped the horn and yelled, " Caine, get in the car! You're in big trouble!" Lost sighed and got up. Liz got up with him and followed him to the tree so he could get his bag. " Why are you in trouble?" Liz asked. Lost turned to her. " Because I stayed here for too long." he said. Liz got her own bag. " Well then I'll tell her that I wanted you to come back here and that you kept your word to come!" She said. Lost nodded his thanks and they both walked over to the car. The lady had long, blond hair and brown eyes. She wore red lipstick and Liz could tell she powdered her cheeks by the different tone from her hand to her face. " Why didn't you come home? You know that you have to go straight from school to the house!" Liz stepped up to Lost's defense and said, " He knows that but he didn't go home because he kept a promise and we both met up after school!" Lost nodded. " I'm sorry mother." Lost's mom looked from Liz to Lost and she smiled warmly. " Then I guess I can let Caine of the hook just this once." she said to Liz. Lost nodded and backed away from the van. Lost slid the door open and turned to Liz. " Thanks for sticking up for me. I'll see you tomorrow." Liz nodded and Lost got in the car. He shut the door and the car drove out of the school yard and disappeared after the turn. Liz turned and began her walk home. She followed the trail through the woods she had found and now simply relied on instinct to get home. She thought of the same questions over and over again. ' Why did he change his name? Why does he hate it? Why did he choose Lost Black Soul for his new name?'

I'm still working on it! that's only chapter 1 though!
xXxreeniebear99xXx
xXxreeniebear99xXx

https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* Empty Re: REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look*

Post by Amber April 23rd 2011, 5:08 pm

You have enormous potential. Please keep writing this. I must point out though, that you used the word "blush" far too much. You might want to use some other words such as "flush".

Your spacing is horrid; you need paragraphs in order to make it easier to read. Although, if you copied and pasted this from another document, I understand how the spacing would screw up, because it just does that.

Grammarwise, it was pretty bad. You should definitely practice some more. Try not to confuse your "theirs" and other word families like that. Your use of 's instead of italics when referring to a thought is new and confusing, so I'd stick with italics.

Lost is definitely a character that I could get used to. The themes that you picked pertain to a lot of people, which is why this has such great potential. A lot of people would like it. Your characters are definitely growing on me.

It was cheesy, but sixth graders tend to do cheesy things, so I understand that bit. I was impressed by the detail you put into some of it, and how well you used the dialogue. I was able to picture every single scene. Again, please, keep writing.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look* Empty Re: REad it now! please? * gives you the puppy dog look*

Post by xXxreeniebear99xXx April 23rd 2011, 5:45 pm

thanks. i know that my grammar sucks and all that but i'm tryin'! acctualy, i'm working on a real book that i want published but it's on paper! :( i'm working on chapter 2 now!
xXxreeniebear99xXx
xXxreeniebear99xXx

https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum