Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST DAY EVER

Go down

BEST DAY EVER Empty BEST DAY EVER

This blog is getting active :o ANYWAY

TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!

First period, one of my classmates was being frazzled and weird because she got into a minor wreck before school.

Second period, we played these recorded poems that sound weird and dared our substitute to keep a straight face.

Third period, easy work and lunch follows.

Fourth period, for spring concert in Choir one of the songs we're singing is The Time Warp and today we were learning the dance. Get a whole class to do that and you'll laugh XD

Fifth period, we pulled an April Fool's joke on our Geometry teacher. We got the principal to call her out of the room and when she was out, we all turned our desks onto their sides and sat in them. She came in and turned the lights on (We turned them off) and saw us all. That was the most memorable part of the day.

Sixth period, nice weather so we went out onto the feild for P.E. and my friends and I played soccer

Seventh period, got to have my phone out and we listened to music. But the real action happened in my friends' Spanish class. The three of us and her planned a prank where she yelled at the two of them and sent them out of the room. But she stepped it up. She acted like she had a mental breakdown and was quitting. I wish I could have been there to see it XD

And then one of my friend's is coming over to my house soon XP

So. . .THAT WAS MY BEST DAY EVER!

This entry would be longer but my internet failed when I went to post it so I made it shorter D:
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

BEST DAY EVER :: Comments

- Wolvine -

Post April 1st 2011, 4:09 pm by - Wolvine -

Hmm. That sounds like fun.

Back to top Go down

Celeste~

Post April 3rd 2011, 2:56 am by Celeste~

Wow... I only have five periods :I

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post April 3rd 2011, 2:32 pm by Bee

I have seven. :D

Kinda disappointing but a relief at the same time that we have April Fools Day during spring break.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post April 3rd 2011, 3:22 pm by - Wolvine -

Me and my friend spent all of Friday laughing over really stupid stuff. Like she dropped something on my toe and I cried out, and she said I yelp like a dog. I was all like 'that's cuz imma *****.' Heh. I think she's a bad influence on me. But I had fun :3

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post April 3rd 2011, 3:23 pm by Bee

Hah, Snig, I just realized. That's the sort of prank our teachers would have us pull on other teachers. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum