Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactiveness

3 posters

Go down

Inactiveness Empty Inactiveness

Post by Celeste~ March 25th 2011, 2:59 am

I don't think I am going to be as active as I was before. I have HEAPS of stuff going on at school, and this year is very important to me, so that's reason A. (Plus, my Social Studies teacher from hell amazinglywonderfulsuperduperhappychaptomatosaucecompletelypositiveandsicklysweetlynice Social Studies teacher gives us a ton of homework each lesson, so that's keeping me pretty busy.)
B is that I am currently working on a five-book series that I have been planning for over TWO YEARS (I know, alot of planning, right?) I have been working hard out on this and not only is it taking up time, it's also taking up muse. This is not a fanfic or something I am writing for fun, this is something I have been writing for serious purposes.
Reason C is the most irritating; my sister is going through a patch of time I call 'the Stage'. She's making all the wrong choices in life and hanging out with all the wrong people at a time when she really needs to study and focus very hard on her academic side, which seems to be lost in FantasyLand at the moment. She is also spending ages of time on the computer, meaning I am unnable to go on the computer and go on this as often as I'd like.
I'll still try to get on at least three times a week, but I probably won't be posting excessively or anything... Sorry, but this is just a bad time in my life right now :(
Celeste~
Celeste~

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Inactiveness Empty Re: Inactiveness

Post by Bee March 25th 2011, 3:10 am

Oh, that time of my life has been going on since about half-way into my first year of Junior High, so I totally get it.

Except everyone in my family who knows how to work one has their own computer/laptop.

And I'm writing a story too, good luck with yours. :D I could never plan something, I always write what comes to me.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Member March 25th 2011, 6:06 am

If I could, I would write a story, but I fail at it. XD I really want to, though. I just guess I have a hard time sticking to that kind of stuff...

But, yeah, Celest, I hope you get your stuff cleared up and your book goes well! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste~ March 26th 2011, 1:07 am

Thanks, I'm hoping that too.
Celeste~
Celeste~

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down