Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPers needed!

3 posters

Go down

RPers needed! Empty RPers needed!

Post by The Lorax March 14th 2011, 1:16 am

RPers needed! 184888_10150119905912822_125571317821_6439551_652420_n

Fear gripped Cyri as her mothers body was flung to the far side of the cave. The brown tabby tom watched it with a look in his eyes that she would never forget. Xerin jumped forwards, landing on the rogues tail,he bit down and clawed at it. The brown tom reeled around, throwing the grey tabby kit away. "Xerin!" Cyri yelled, as he was thrown against the wall. The rogue spum around, grabbing Cyri by the scruff She twisted in his jaws, gripping on to his face with her small claws. The brown tom let out a yowl as her claws sunk in to his nose. She jumped from his mouth, scratching her claws through his eyes, and jumped off. The tom swiped out at her as she landed, pushing her towards the cave wall. She felt the breath leave her body. She could see Xerin struggling to get up. Winded, she leapt under the toms paws towards her friend. She licked him, and he looked at her. "We have to get out of here!" Cyri mewed, Xerin nodded, managing to get to his feet. That dashed out of the cave, Xerin suddenly gained strength, running with what energy was left. Cyri glanced over her shoulder, she'd forgotten something, her sister Echo.

Yup, randomness I know. But basically, this is a rather defining moment in their lives. I have sorta got a plot for a character, Cyri, is the little black kit in this photo, I need someone to RP the little grey tabby, he's a tom, named Xerin. Xerin and Cyri aren't related, but they've known each other since birth. There parents had known each other pretty much since they'd all been born. The rogue that attacked and killed their parents in their den was after Cyri's mother. Cyri's mother, known as Silver used to be in love with this tom, before she came across Cyri's father, Sym and Xerins father, Keepa and mother, Esme who were good friends. The rogue, grew jealous and began to take his anger out on Silver. Silver left him, vowing to never go near him again, the rogue also vowed that he would make Silver pay by killing Sym, Keepa, Esme and of course her.

Esme, Sym, and Keepa were killed in their sleep, Silver was woken and tried to fight, but was quickly killed. The rogue attempted to kill Cyri, Xerin and Cyri's sister Echo, but Xerin and Cyri managed to get away. They are now on the run from this tom.

So as I said, I need someone to RP Xerin, he's the grey tabby in the photo. He's fiercely protective of Cyri, but this sort of annoys Cyri. He was also very good friends with Cyri's sister Echo. He's a loyal tom, quite a skilled fighter, but he's sensitive. Not physically, mentally. But he can always rely on Cyri to cheer him up. This is just rough, you can add what ever you want, as long as you run it by me first.

As for the rogue, I also need someone to RP him, you can choose his name, I haven't got any other gay names left. xD He has to be evil of course, and he's hunting Cyri and Xerin down, so he sorta needs to be merciless. Preferably a brown tabby, but add what you want to it.
Any questions, feel free to ask! And sorry about the confusing paragraphs, if anything confuses you, just tell me!

The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

RPers needed! Empty Re: RPers needed!

Post by Bee March 14th 2011, 1:21 am

I wonder, sometimes, what people have against brown tabbies or what makes them seem so evil.

I'll rp whatshisfaceXerin if you want, I need something to do on here.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax March 14th 2011, 1:25 am

Yays! I'l just see if anyone else wants to RP them, cause we do a lot together! XD

The brown tabby was a spur of the moment thing...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - March 14th 2011, 3:43 pm

X3 I have nothing against brown tabbies, but I decided orange was a silly colour for a murderer to be :D *Strokes Deathy* His fur darkened with age, and his eyes and chest fluff changes colour? :3

I'd volunteer, but we do a lot or RPing together as well XD
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax March 14th 2011, 7:56 pm

You can if you want, I don't mind, not many people are posting anyway at the moment!
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee March 14th 2011, 7:57 pm

Hurrhurr. Chest fluff.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - March 15th 2011, 3:00 pm