Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling)

3 posters

Go down

For a Howling trailer.

Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) I_vote_lcap0%Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) I_vote_lcap100%Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) I_vote_lcap0%Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) Empty Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling)

Post by Doc Oc September 25th 2010, 2:45 pm

In no particular order.

---------------------------

For those who have no idea what Howling's about, here's a quick description of the story and what's gonna happen. (if you're a member, then keep in mind the animated thing won't be exactly as the RP goes but I'll make it as close as possible)

In a relatively small town bordering a large forest, the humans fled in fear of natural disasters. They abandoned their pets to the town, and the place literally went to the dogs. The dogs get their food from a huge nearby farm where livestock still remains, a pet store with a dwindling dog food supply, and a butcher's shop with a somewhat still-working freezer room with loads and loads of old refrigerated meat.
And in the forest, three wolf packs stake claim to the land. The Daltori, Shen, and Kolari packs. (lol I know, i's) They worship several gods; from the god of winter to the god of fire to the ones who whatc over the sun and moon and night, and many more.
The wolf packs are aware of the dogs occupying town, and do not take kindly to them wandering their territories. Most kill out of spite, hating the dogs for abandoning their roots and adopting the privelaged life of a pet. Others kill just to kill.
Here we are at the beginning of the story.
There is a conflict within the Shen wolves' pack, resulting in the rebellion of one of their most powerful gammas--Kestrel. No one quite knows what happened.
Time passed and Kestrel has made a deal with a god. He's now gathering a pack of rebel wolves to help him go through with his plan. The dogs who know of Kestrel and also the wolves merely think he just wants to destroy or take over the packs and gain power, but his plan runs much deeper.
He aims for immortality.
After an encounter with more courageous dogs of the town, Kestrel comes away with a new enemy--Gaoth-- and a new recruit marked by the gods.
(will update)

Last edited by Doc Oc on September 25th 2010, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) Empty Re: Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling)

Post by - Wolvine - September 25th 2010, 4:01 pm

Might we know what this music is for?
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling) Empty Re: Choose a song. Because I'm too indecisive to. (for a trailer for Howling)

Post by Doc Oc September 25th 2010, 4:07 pm

It says already X3
It's for the preview for when I animate HTTM. I've decided Warriors will wait.
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - September 25th 2010, 4:28 pm

Yeah but I mean what kind of thingy is happening? Would this be the bit where Kestrel goes RAWR. WHY AM I NOT BETA? Or the part where the battle begins?
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Oc September 25th 2010, 6:46 pm

It would be a lot of things. This is like a movie trailer, but...for a show X3 Once an epic song or two is chosen, then I'll post the storyboard here EXCLUSIVELY for this place's viewing and then it'll get finished and it'll be awesome.
---
...I'm pretty partial to Age of Rebellion (lol even the title fits) and Legends of Victory.
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Oc September 25th 2010, 7:13 pm

I added something for people to understand better.
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 25th 2010, 11:22 pm

I'm too lazy to listen to all of those... so I'll pick the one with the most interesting name. xD
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down