Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess what?

Go down

Guess what? Empty Guess what?

Yep... No... GET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT! Oh yeah. That's it.

I finished the first chapter of Sins, after I lost my muse. You wanna read it? Too bad, I'm editing it, then getting other people to edit it, then I'm going to edit it once again, and then show it to you. Two weeks tops you'll get it. BUT! In other news. Bed Intruder Song. Listen to it. Live it. Learn it. Sing it to your friends. And say hi to Antoine Dodson for me.

Blog post... Over.

WAIT! I forgot to say... What our your thoughts on every series of the Warriors book. I want to know what the Erin's did wrong, right, what they could have improved on, all that good stuff.
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Guess what? :: Comments

Bee

Post September 21st 2010, 7:16 pm by Bee

I THINK. In the first arc... Firebutt was coo'... and then he started acting all angsty like Harry Potter and now he just fails.

And I could barely get past Long Shadows because of that crap about Sol. And the eclipse crap. Meh. Just wasn't interesting, too predictable, all that stuff.

And... my brain is too dead to write more on the subject. Oh and the weather... the trees aren't moving. They're so... eerily still. It's creepy. :I

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 21st 2010, 7:38 pm by - Wolvine -

I likes Fireface till he became leader. He lamed out a bit in the sixth book, and since then he's just been really annoying. I think that he's too much of a main character to just be pushed aside; his behaviour itself was always hinted to be slightly abnormal.

In the second and third series they just... stopped acting like cats. When I tried to think of them, all I saw were people. And it became very fictional. Before it had just been an explanation to how cats see the world, and Starclan was what they believed in, just like a Christian's God or Buddhist's Buddha. But at the beginning of the second series, it was written as if that they really existed, breathed and lived. Its fine for anyone to believe something, in fact its crucial for a hooking novel, but the way it was described was equivalent to saying that Zeus really is throwing lightning bolts about. It contradicts everything scientist have proven.

I'm going to stop here before I go on into full rant. =D

Back to top Go down

Legion

Post September 22nd 2010, 6:50 am by Legion

RANT WOLVINE! RANT!

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 24th 2010, 6:36 pm by - Wolvine -

But if I rant the blog will be full of my critical opinions...

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 24th 2010, 7:01 pm by Ace

Pfft. You got nothing.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 24th 2010, 7:18 pm by - Wolvine -

That cuz I stopped D< I could go right into word by word detail of mistakes and errors, typos and misuse of words. This is what happens when you spend your life round English teachers D=

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down