Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*brakes abruptly, crashes into friend and flies over left handlebar*

Go down

*brakes abruptly, crashes into friend and flies over left handlebar* Empty *brakes abruptly, crashes into friend and flies over left handlebar*

Yesterday afternoon I crashed on my bike. Yaaay. My two friends and I were going down this sloped road (on our way to a candy store) and I wasn't paying complete attention to where I was and when my friend that was on the road in front of me slowed to get onto the sidewalk, I was still going fast and I slammed the brakes and like...got flipped over the left handlebar and hit my hand then elbow and then my hip.
And somehow ended up on my back.
When I got up, (after like twenty seconds of just laying there groaning) my hands were scraped and they BURNED LIKE SHIT. This spot the size of an apple on my hip hurts now, and I've got this relatively small scrape and bruise on my elbow.
AND MY WRIST.
IT HURTS WHEN I BEND IT BACK.
AND IT'S MY FUCKING DRAWING HAND.
*get angry at self*
Well, at least I was wearing my helmet...
Jeez, I'mma end up like my friend Joseph (the guy I accidentally crashed into) if I'm not careful. His arms and elbows and stuff are covered in these huge scabs from falling off of his bike or crashing or something along those lines.
I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. MY SKIN SCARS EASILY.
Hah. I made Joseph do a faceplant on the sidewalk last Friday. Well, my bike did. He'd pedaled ahead of me and our friend Joel, and he like circled a big circle and came back. He was coming up fast behind Joel and I, so I moved my bike to the side so he could pass and brake.
But obviously, that didn't work. My right pedal got caught in the spokes of his front wheel, and locked it. He flew over the handlebars headfirst, his bike like flipping over and landing on his foot. Lol he said it didn't hurt but I don't believe him.
OFF TO SCHOOL, BAIBAI.
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

*brakes abruptly, crashes into friend and flies over left handlebar* :: Comments

Ace

Post September 21st 2010, 3:15 pm by Ace

I got ran over by a random biker 4 years ago...There's a really big scar on my elbow from it. :3

Back to top Go down

Waffletail

Post September 21st 2010, 3:24 pm by Waffletail

I almost crashed into someone on my bike. I was going really fast, then turned a sharp corner, using my brakes to power slide. I messed up the slide, so I stopped, but thankfully I did because then I would've crashed right into another fast biker.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 21st 2010, 4:18 pm by - Wolvine -

I died in a car crash three years ago.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 21st 2010, 7:11 pm by Bee

lol burning shit

Back to top Go down

Doc Oc

Post September 21st 2010, 8:11 pm by Doc Oc

Wow, Wolvine...tragic...I'm so sorry.
And, OW, Acer D: I can imagine getting run over by a car, but a bike? That must hurt like a lot. And I dont get how you CAN run over a person on one without like, intending to, because you'd have to pedal like a bat out of hell to actually get over them...*overthinks things*
AND WAFFLER, HOW FAST WERE YOU GOING? o.O

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 21st 2010, 8:14 pm by Bee

The worst biking accident I've had? Like, eight years old. Tried to get on a bike that was too big for me. Bike fell. Crushed my leg under it. Spokes dug in my skin and made it bleed. Had to get band-aids.

Yeah, I really need to go biking more. :I

Back to top Go down

Jetter ~♥

Post September 21st 2010, 9:49 pm by Jetter ~♥

Owie. Sounds painful.

When I was about eight, my friend and I went for a bike ride, we were talking and she looks over at me just as she's about to ram into this huge bus. God, it was soo hilarious, her face getting smushed into a blue rusty van. She cried, but I couldn't stop laughing. :D

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 21st 2010, 9:50 pm by Bee

AHAH XD

Back to top Go down

Doc Oc

Post September 22nd 2010, 6:12 am by Doc Oc

O.O

Back to top Go down

Legion

Post September 22nd 2010, 6:48 am by Legion

When I read the title, I thought you killed your friends on purpose... Then I read handlebars and wondered if you had a motorcycle.

Back to top Go down

Doc Oc

Post September 22nd 2010, 3:26 pm by Doc Oc

.............WHY WOULD A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD OWN A MOTORCYCLE?

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 22nd 2010, 3:31 pm by Ace

My parents had to pay for all my injuries cause the biker, after he hit me, got right back on his bike and pedaled away as fast as he could... meanwhile, I was swearing at him and telling him to get his f*cking ass back here. :D

Jetter, my bro did the same thing when he was eight, except it was a car and his face slammed into the windshield. :D

Last edited by Rave on September 22nd 2010, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO D:)

Back to top Go down

Legion

Post September 22nd 2010, 4:37 pm by Legion

Does he died? o.o

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 22nd 2010, 5:02 pm by Ace

If HE died, I probably wouldn't have put a ':D' at the end.

Last edited by Rave on September 22nd 2010, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ANOTHER FRICKEN TYPO)

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post September 22nd 2010, 5:07 pm by kiwiattack

My worst accident involved 3 pedestrians, a large tree branch, and uh... uh...

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 22nd 2010, 5:10 pm by Ace

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED :D

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post September 22nd 2010, 9:04 pm by kiwiattack

I was riding my bike around school and I came to this real sharp corner. So, like normal I went around the corner. Well, it just so happens that two kids were walking around that corner also. One of these kids happened to have a large, SHARPENED, tree branch. We all crashed into each other. The branch stabbed the other kid in the neck, and hit me on the head. The kid that was actually holding the branch ended up below both me and my bike. WE ALL GOT OUT OKAY THOUGH. :D

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post September 23rd 2010, 3:24 pm by Ace

The last sentence totally ruined it.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 23rd 2010, 3:29 pm by Bee

I'm glad you got out safely. :D

Uh. Can't say the same for the retarded sharpened stick kid though. :I

Back to top Go down

Waffletail

Post September 23rd 2010, 4:15 pm by Waffletail