Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost One

3 posters

Go down

The Lost One Empty The Lost One

Post by Bee September 19th 2010, 4:32 pm

Name: Wrenkit/Wrenpaw/Wrenyettobedevised
Affiliate: WindClan

Looks: You wish you was this cute!
Personality: She has confidence in who she is; she would rather be hated for who she is than loved for someone who she isn't. Wrenkit has never once questioned who she is; she accepts and lives by the fact that she is the daughter of Smokestar and Fernbreeze of WindClan, and that her littermates are and always will be her littermates, even if death do them part. (Damn, I'm high on cheeseburger chips :L)

Wrenkit is generally easygoing. She's bright, funny, as in she likes to entertain, and in turn, has a good sense of humour. She's infinitely loyal to her friends, and would put her life on the line rather than betray them. She hates seeing them hurt, and if she does end up hurting them, emotionally or physically, she will do her best to make up to them. She isn't much of a romantic, in fact, she gets rather embarrassed on the subject of mates and general romance, even if it is a silly crush.

She tends to be rather misleading at times, subconsciously or not. She could say or do one thing, but totally mean the opposite. Sometimes, she hurts others by doing this, even if she didn't mean to or didn't know it at the time. She's a terribly good liar, and doesn't like to show others if she dislikes them. She'll put on a nice face, but will usually end up grumbling about them to herself or to her sister.
Attributes: Wren(paw) is a good fighter, and likes to practice being pitted against others even if they're older, tougher, and/or bigger than her. She doesn't like fighting cats smaller and weaker than her, and goes easier on them. She's a fast learner, but her hunting skills lack, usually from her hyperactivity. When she gets pumped, her tail swishes around, and her footing tends to be a bit heavier. She tries to make up for it with speed, but even then it usually lacks.

Birth: Unknown, but suckled and raised by Fernbreeze. She was named for her fur's colouring - like a wren's. Okay, so the picture I found was of a Carolina Wren. :3
http://10000birds.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/carolina-wren.jpg

History: She was a cell-thing. Then she formed. And was born. And that's about it so far.
RP Sample: If the personality thing is like... clashing... I'll fix it. I'm bad at explaining. Dx
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

The Lost One Empty Re: The Lost One

Post by Member September 19th 2010, 5:27 pm

I don't know what it saaaaaaaaays.

Approved.

Back to top Go down

The Lost One Empty Re: The Lost One

Post by Ace September 20th 2010, 3:18 pm

That's cat's freakin ugly.

MEMBER MOVE THE FFFFFFFFRREEEEEEAAAAAAKIN BIO! D<