Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meh.... What do you want? [Private, me and kiwi only]

2 posters

Go down

Meh.... What do you want? [Private, me and kiwi only] Empty Meh.... What do you want? [Private, me and kiwi only]

Post by The Lorax September 11th 2010, 8:49 pm

The dark tom raised his head, blinking his yellow eyes open. A patrol of cats had just returned, one or two of them carrying a piece of prey or two. He flicked his tail and lay down in the shade of the overhanging ferns once more. Darkpaw rested his head on his left front paw, licking the single white sock.

Darkpaw fixed his gaze on the camp entrance, his eyes droopy. He flattened his ears as thoughts of Joypaw flooded his mind. He closed his eyes fiercly and cringed. Hate flooded through him, as he opened his eyes again, his hackles began to relax once more.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Meh.... What do you want? [Private, me and kiwi only] Empty Re: Meh.... What do you want? [Private, me and kiwi only]

Post by kiwiattack September 11th 2010, 8:57 pm

Robinpaw wandered through camp aimlessly. Every day she was beggining to look and feel more like Tigerblaze did, soulless. Thoughts of him flashed through her head. He was her hero, but now... She shook her head. He was the only person to care for her, other than Eaglepaw and Frostpaw. Although they seemed to have completely forgotten about her. She stumbled over a large dark hump. Darkpaw.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Meh.... What do you want? [Private, me and kiwi only] Empty Re: Meh.... What do you want? [Private, me and kiwi only]

Post by The Lorax September 11th 2010, 8:59 pm

OOC: Are Robin and Eagle bro and sis? Further more the same age? Because Darkpaw is at least 2 moons older then Eagle...

Darkpaw hissed, flatening his ears, when he realised it was Robinpaw. "Sorry," He mewed avoiding her gaze. He had been on edge a lot recently, it was just self consciousness probably.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum