Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Took forever >.>

Go down

Took forever >.> Empty Took forever >.>

I finally have a blog! 24 something days after I requested one. . .Isn't Flint wonderful?

My blogs will be mostly me ranting about things in my life. It's a more contructive way to relieve my anger than stomping around my house growling about it. That gets on my mother's nerves. . .

First off is my older sister is moving back in with us. And since we have a friend of the family visiting with us from out of state she doesn't have a room to sleep in. So where will she be staying in? My room of course! Sometimes I wish she'd just get out of my life. She's tortured me since I was a baby and I'm sick of it. It's bad enough just sharing a birthday with her--we're exactly four years apart--but a room? And she's a pig when it comes to food, so I had to hide my snacks away. And I just know she's going to find them. Why? Because she's so nosy. She'll take my bed, there's no doubt in that. She should just go stay with one of her 'Baby's. Ugh, she annoys me SO much!

I wish she'd just go die in a hole or something.
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Took forever >.> :: Comments

Post August 29th 2010, 12:49 pm by Member

I can take care of that. :I *holds up a crowbar*

Back to top Go down

Snigger

Post August 29th 2010, 3:52 pm by Snigger

False alarm! She's going to stay with her current boyfriend for now! 8D

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post August 29th 2010, 4:03 pm by kiwiattack

Yay~ 8D My sister's 13 years older than me and she used to drown play baptism with me.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post August 29th 2010, 11:51 pm by Bee

Congrats on your sister not tormenting you. :D

My sister lives with me. She can be bossy and self-centered sometimes, but most of the time she's awesome. :>

And she's what? 18? 19? Years older than me? .-.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post August 30th 2010, 3:05 pm by - Wolvine -

My sister and I have a 7 year difference. She's on her way to world domination that girl. And she's so mean too D=

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum