Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

w00t! I got more blog posts than anyone!

Go down

w00t! I got more blog posts than anyone! Empty w00t! I got more blog posts than anyone!

Yeah, you heard me. Anyway, I couldn't post yesterday because nothing had happened yesterday... So I can post today! But tomorrow I go back to school. So,I guess I'll be posting every other day. That'll be cool.

Anyway, not much has changed except that 'The Other Guys' topped 'Inception'... Who ever rates these things are idiots.

Continuing on with writing news, I decided to continue a story that hopefully will break some Fantasy cliches. I know Member remembers it, she read the first draft... Part of it. Anyway, I plan to actually finish this one, since schools starting and I get bored during the Fall season...

So yeah, this Fantasy story, takes place in the future! Where the world is caught in a two way war, that's basically been going on for centuries. And no one can figure out a way to stop it, just giving up won't help either because each side has extremely conflicting ideas for the future of Earth than the other. Wow, I explained that horrible, anyway.

The basic gist of it is that three people, a cunning fairy, die hard elf, and biker chick the original Adailia, have to save the world and crack the code of this book called the BOOK OF SERAPHS! Which means angels. To bring peace to the land!

Ways I decided on breaking some cliches:

• Usually fairies, are happy little two inch pixies, except in the case of Artemis Fowl were they're four feet tall... Yeah. In this story as of yet untitled, they'll be average sized.
  • Elves are dainty, renaissance, painters and stuff. That's crap. This time, elves are basically the gypsies of society.
  • Dwarfs being weapons makers... No, that's coo.
  • Prophecies and such are gone... Too much work making rhymes.

That's all for now, tell me watch you think in the comments.
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

w00t! I got more blog posts than anyone! :: Comments

Post August 8th 2010, 6:58 pm by Member

Elves are usually warriors and forgers (sometimes) actually. You rarely see those guys painting. And they're always tall, you should make 'em short. :3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum