Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance, Photography and a cat called Nike...

Go down

Dance, Photography and a cat called Nike... Empty Dance, Photography and a cat called Nike...

I'm going to start this blog entry on a sad note.

Three months ago today, I came back from netball. Having won our game for once, I was in a pretty good mood. I had dinner and curled up on the couch with my little boy Nike. My guitar teacher arrived and I went for my lesson. I let Nike outside as I left.

I came out of guitar and dad said a lady from the SPCA had visited, asking whether or not we'd lost a cat. A policemen had driven past and seen a cat on the side of the road, attempting to stand obviously injured, and had called them. The cat had been hit by a car and was a girl and since Hattie was inside, we knew it was her, nor Nike for obvious reasons. I went to check the cat to make sure it wasn't the neighbors cat, considering they had several. The cat had died in the time it toke the SPCA officer to arrive, and they had wrapped it in a towel. I looked it over with the torch, and saw nothing familiar, the cat was soaking wet. I asked next door and the said their cats were inside. I went to call for Nike to feed him and he didn't come up.

I checked the cat again, and realized it was indeed my little boy.

----

Anyway I have recently taken an interest to photography. I am already saving up for a camera, and currently have $240 towards this camera. My dad has said that he'll pay for some of the cost, and I'll also use my birthday money. I also have the chance to photograph at the dance performance my school is holding at the end of this year, in which I will hopefully be performing (depends on my lazy dance teachers' ability to help me choreography a piece. ><) And by then I should have my camera. I'm also going to Christchurch for christmas which is stunning that time of year, plus I'm sure amazing pictures shall result, currently I'm confined to my backyard! I am also traveling to the Coromandel this summer, in January-February and again that area is absolutely STUNNING! I can't wait!

Anyway I have asked for permission from my dance teacher to attend one of her more experienced classes to Photograph which would be amazing. Anyway I get my results for my Contemporary Exams next week I think, those were exams for grade 5 I think XD and I have exams for Jazz late November, I'll attempt to get a video of me dancing up at some point, I'd love to know what you guys think!

Anyways I'm off to have dinner but below is a link to my Dev account [photography] tell me what you think!

LOVE YA~
http://serenitybreeze.deviantart.com
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Dance, Photography and a cat called Nike... :: Comments

- Wolvine -

Post September 27th 2011, 4:06 am by - Wolvine -

Nike is.. dead? D:

Back to top Go down