Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient Pokemon; Legendaries and their Origin

5 posters

Go down

The Ancient Pokemon; Legendaries and their Origin Empty The Ancient Pokemon; Legendaries and their Origin

Post by Amber November 25th 2010, 2:29 pm

"As far as our understanding goes, Pokemon scientists know that every Pokemon has a Full Extent evolution. We know that the legendary Pokemon of the world, however, cannot evolve, so therefore, we have concluded that they are already as powerful as possible.

So, we also assumed that perhaps these legendary Pokemon had evolved from something else. This was just an assumption, a mere theory, with no proof. We know that there are possibly thousands, perhaps millions of Pokemon species that have walked this earth, and that we just haven't discovered them yet.

However, now, we have most recently made an amazing discovery. A Paleontologist (haha, I suck) team was exploring the old Team Magma hideout to see if Groudon had really thrived there. What they brought back was simply astonishing, a huge discovery that will definitely help all Pokemon researchers and scientists around the world.

They brought back two fossils that we have called Core Fossils, seeing as they found them in the walls and around the magma of Mt. Chimney. We have reason to believe that they may be the missing link for legendary Pokemon. These ancient fossils may have been related to Groudon."

"Soon after these Core Fossils were found, we were contacted by someone we shall not name by request. They had a very similar theory to ours when they found a fossil in the Cave of Origin.

We studied the fossil, yet another Core Fossil. We then recieved another call from someone else, a deep sea team. They had been exploring the trench around Sootopolis, hoping to find the Marine cave. However, they instead found a fossil at the very bottom of the trench.

We also studied this fossil, and have called it the Trench Fossil, hence the trench it came from. The fossil bore resemblance to a miniature Kyogre, but different. We think, and hope, that this fossil is the missing link for Kyogre. Perhaps we have uncovered a legend.

Devon Researchers are now working their hardest to revive the fossils. Hopefully, the experiment will prove successful, and we will have the information that we have been longing for for years, and we will revive the pre-evolutions of Groudon and Kyogre."

Whew. That took a while. I greatly enjoyed that story line. XD For you lazies that don't like reading story lines, I have posted the evolution chains of Groudon and Kyogre.

Groudon's Pre-evolutions
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/33blly0.png

Kyogre's Pre-evolutions
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/javper.png
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Pokemon; Legendaries and their Origin Empty Re: The Ancient Pokemon; Legendaries and their Origin

Post by Rain November 25th 2010, 3:21 pm

COOL!!!! Lugia! Lugia! .....Mew already looks like a first stage.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Pokemon; Legendaries and their Origin Empty Re: The Ancient Pokemon; Legendaries and their Origin

Post by - Wolvine - November 25th 2010, 3:30 pm

You didn't make them fish? D:

- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber November 25th 2010, 3:34 pm

Oh, I do have a Mew pre-evo. XD You won't believe it. No... they're not fish...
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - November 25th 2010, 3:37 pm

T.T

Hah, nah just kidding. These are great :D

What about Rayquaza huh?
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber November 25th 2010, 3:43 pm

Rayquaza has a different legend that I'll be posting shortly. Ya gotta wait for it; it's really cool.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee November 25th 2010, 3:45 pm

ZOMG EPIC. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *D's on forever*
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain November 25th 2010, 7:51 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AWESOME!! *looks at Bee's post* Ha ha! I beat you! :P
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee November 25th 2010, 9:27 pm

No you didn't. My D's go on forever. Oh. What. Now. ;D
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste~ November 25th 2010, 11:16 pm

Awesome! :D
Celeste~
Celeste~

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber November 26th 2010, 12:50 am

Many years ago, a meterotite (I can't spell :P) landed on the moon. The inside was filled with an unclassified substance that was freed when its container crashed.

Inside the substance was a virus. This virus quickly mutated into a space Pokemon. Though looking nothing like something you would see on earth, it has adapted to space life. These were the first organisms in the Deoxys evolution chain.

This first form of Deoxys soon found, however, that they had no way to reproduce. So in order to survive, they had to latch on to the local space Pokemon, the first form of Rayquaza. Together, both Pokemon evolved.

The first form of Rayquaza evolved into Rayquaza, while the primitive virus evolved into a bigger, more adapted form that could reproduce using the DNA of its host. The result of such reproduction was another virus, looking nothing like its creator's host.

Soon, many Deoxys and Rayquaza roamed the moon. Too many, and so many, that each species attempted to eliminate the other. The second form of Deoxys had to evolve to become stronger and smarter. This new form of Deoxys was even more advanced, with its ability to analyze and copy a Pokemon's DNA when recieving a sample. It was also fairly intelligent. Realizing that the situation was getting out of hand, the Deoxys managed to contact Palkia, who transported most of the viruses to another place in space to thrive. Because of their ability to recreate DNA, they could reproduce asexually (dunno if I spelled that right).

Many of the Rayquaza, seeing the moon as over-populated, left it for another habitat. The Rayquaza and Deoxys that were left still thrive there, however, not many still exist.

There are theories that Deoxys even had the ability to turn what DNA was copied into that copied Pokemon, meaning a virus in disguise. Perhaps there are some Pokemon roaming this earth, even, who carry the virus within them....

https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/spyxvn.jpg
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain November 26th 2010, 11:02 am

Interesting. U actually made Deoxys look cool.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber November 26th 2010, 12:06 pm

I was so surprised with how interesting I made this concept. xD
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down