Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Apprentice.

3 posters

Go down

A new Apprentice. Empty A new Apprentice.

Post by Grimclaws October 2nd 2010, 8:25 pm

Grimpaw sat in the clearing looking for Skyfern his mentor. Grimpaw had been looking for her all day and still he couldn't find her. Grimpaw sighed laying his head on his paws as he waited he already knew he wasn't a good hunter he was too bulky he made a lot of noise when he moved but he always tried so far he hadn't caught a single thing . Sometime Grimpaw wondered if he was cut out for clan life. He couldn't hunt he was too loud, He had a hard time remembering the warrior code and he was quick to a argument with anyone. A elder said he would be a good fighter but Grimpaw only saw that as a good thing when fighting was being done.

He looked over watching some warriors coming back with fresh kill it made him angry at himself that he couldn't even do that. Grimpaw's claws dug into the ground at his own novice ability's. But he also knew he was just starting out Skyfern could teach him what he needed to know Grimpaw betted most warriors started out loud and clumsy.

Grimclaws

Back to top Go down

A new Apprentice. Empty Re: A new Apprentice.

Post by Celeste~ October 2nd 2010, 10:07 pm

Skyfern padded into the clearing. She had just come back from a patrol. She spotted Grimpaw and padded over. "Hi, Grimpaw. How's being an apprentice?" she asked. She had loved it when she had been made an apprentice. So much to learn, so much to look forward to. Except searching the Elders for ticks. Eurgh.
Celeste~
Celeste~

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimclaws October 3rd 2010, 6:49 am

Grimpaw looked up at Skyfern and shrugged. Lousy so far I haven't caught a single thin I'm too loud. He looked at her some of him wanted to lash out and blame his mentor but it would be shifting blame which was his alone. "I am too big and not really use to my size yet i had a big growth spurt and i feel clumsy. He sat down looking at himself sometimes it was like a new body. "Maybe you can show me how to hunt properly?

Grimclaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste~ October 3rd 2010, 11:56 pm

"Sure. I'll see if there's a patrol we can join. If not, then I'll take you out." Skyfern watched the young apprentice. He looked upset. "Don't worry if you haven't caught anything," she reasurred. "No one expects you to. You haven't even been taught how to hunt! Besides, all warriors start out like you. It's not unusual."
Celeste~
Celeste~

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimclaws October 4th 2010, 6:09 am

Grimpaw smiled standing up instantly a chance to get out of camp. "Ya lets go whenever your ready i am. Grimpaw walked over sitting by the entrance to the camp and waited his tail swishing back and forth showing his young age as he waited for his mentor to say if they would go with a group or alone.

Grimclaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste~ October 5th 2010, 1:40 am

Skyfern remembered that the patrol had left already. Wanting to see if anyone else with an apprentice wanted to come for a training session, she asked; "Does anyone want to come on a training session?" This could be a good chance for her apprentice to make friends with other cats. Maybe that would lighten his spirits.
Celeste~
Celeste~

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimclaws October 10th 2010, 6:47 am

Are we waiting on others are going it alone?)

Grimclaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto October 10th 2010, 8:53 am

Mistshadow lifted her head from her food. "I'll come," she said quietly, her blue eyes sincere. She hadn't been out of camp in forever, it seemed. The tiny she-cat finished off her prey, burying the bones and left-over fur, and padded over, silvery coat shining. "I can find anyone else who wants to go?" she offered.

Naruto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimclaws October 10th 2010, 9:13 am

Grimpaw looked up at the she cat and nodded. "That be helpful the more of us the more prey we can catch for the clan. Grimpaw moved back and forth full of restless energy to be out with his mentor hunting and traveling there territory.

Grimclaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste~ October 10th 2010, 10:57 pm

"Yes please!" Skyfern asked. As Grimpaw had kind of said, the more the merrier.
Celeste~
Celeste~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down