LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Doc Oc on September 25th 2010, 1:12 pm

Fawnstep and Dovesong sat boredly in the camp, bored. It was so boring.
"ANYBODY WANNA GO HUNTING?" Fawnstep called boredly. It was a rather cool day, but still boring. There was bound to be abundant prey, for leaf-bare was nearing. So it was to be expected that there would at least be a multitude of squirrels wandering and foraging around for food to store.
"Maybe we should take after squirrels," Fawstep said to herself. "Less starving during leaf-bare."
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Posts : 129
Points : 10407
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by - Wolvine - on September 25th 2010, 1:29 pm

"I DO!" Yelled Dewdrop as she came out from the warrior's den. "I'm STARVED."
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Posts : 1142
Points : 15735
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 20
Location : The Land of Fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Bee on September 25th 2010, 2:35 pm

Sunnyfern let out a tiny yawn, padding from the warrior den. She hated lazing around all day, but there was nothing to do. She wanted to go hunting, but she also hated going hunting alone. Plus, she didn't even know the territory that well. She didn't like the idea of a new territory anyways, and hated trying to work in a place she wasn't familiar with. She missed her old home, even though her mind was constantly nagging her about how much it... well, failed.

So her mood was lifted however slightly when she heard her denmate, Fawnstep, give a shout. "ANYBODY WANNA GO HUNTING? Sunnyfern managed a small smile and quickened her pace over to her. "I would!" She mewed, adding. "We could use the extra fresh-kill before leaf-bare arrives."
Bee
Bee

Posts : 1915
Points : 14135
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 1018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by The Lorax on September 25th 2010, 3:02 pm

"I'll come!" Melodypaw mewed springing from the apprentice den. Her tail flicked forlornly, and her eyes seemed to be clouded with a distant haze. She reached the patrol, flicking her ears enthusiastically.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Posts : 760
Points : 12909
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 21
Location : At a Taylor Swift Concert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Doc Oc on September 25th 2010, 3:05 pm

"Hey, Dewdrop." Fawnstep stifled a yawn and bjumped to her paws. Dovesong stretched beside her.
"Hah, definitely." she meowed, directed toward Sunnyfern.

Dovesong flicked her floofy tail. "I wonder if the leaf-bares here will be as cold as the ones back home," she said. "And as snowy."
The she-cat's head turned in the direction of Melodypaw's call. "Alright," she said cheerily.

ooc: hey just wondering, who be Melody's mentor?
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Posts : 129
Points : 10407
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by The Lorax on September 25th 2010, 3:12 pm

OOC: Don't think she has a mentor...

"So, where to?" Melodypaw mewed glancing around, her green eyes wide. She flicked her tail once more, before letting it fall limply to the ground. She shuffled her paws, glancing down at them then looking up once more.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Posts : 760
Points : 12909
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 21
Location : At a Taylor Swift Concert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Bee on September 25th 2010, 3:24 pm

OOC: She did, Goldfeather. But we killed her. :D

Sunnyfern blinked gratefully at Fawnstep. She was about to open her mouth, when Melodypaw interrupted. The white and pale ginger warrior frowned and fell silent, then averted her attention.
Bee
Bee

Posts : 1915
Points : 14135
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 1018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by - Wolvine - on September 25th 2010, 3:25 pm

Dewdrop gave a smile. "How about the borders? That way we have more chance of getting prey; some from both territories."

OOC: Dew can be her mentor if you like. It might give me more muse for her.
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Posts : 1142
Points : 15735
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 20
Location : The Land of Fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by The Lorax on September 25th 2010, 3:31 pm

OOC: Oh, coolies!

"Good thinking!" Melodypaw mewed. Hunting would definitely lift her spirits. Myabe Joypaws? She wondered where her sister was. Probably dealing with Darkpaw and the idiot Eaglepaw. She thought to herself.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Posts : 760
Points : 12909
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 21
Location : At a Taylor Swift Concert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Lynx on September 25th 2010, 5:19 pm

Sandfur padded around and over to the other cats. "I could do with some movement, can I join you?", she mewed.

ooc: sorry i'm so totally exhausted, I just wanted to join before it's too late. shortly after midnight here, i'll fall asleep right naoooo
Lynx
Lynx

Posts : 281
Points : 10380
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Doc Oc on September 25th 2010, 6:47 pm

"Of course!" Fawnstep mewed.

ooc: LOL ALL SHE-CATS
LOL NO MUSE
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Posts : 129
Points : 10407
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Celeste~ on September 25th 2010, 11:48 pm

A golden streak came barreling into the pile of cats. "Can I pleeeaaase come?" Who-else-but-Sunpaw asked. He was nearly warrior aged, and quite big compared to the other apprentices.
Celeste~
Celeste~

Posts : 411
Points : 10142
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-31
Location : On Vacation at Planet Earth.

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Bee on September 25th 2010, 11:52 pm

HOLY. I was just going to say something about Riverbreeze and Sunpaw. xD *deletes that part*

--

Sunnyfern was a bit pissed off at Melodypaw for constantly interrupting her thoughts and almost never shutting up, but she let it go. It wasn't like she had much to say anyways. "Good idea." She murmured to Fawnstep.

Just then, Sunpaw arrived, and with him came his mentor, Riverbreeze. He was also Sunnyfern's brother. "You guys coming?" Sunnyfern asked, on edge. She wasn't exactly on good terms with her brother, but of course, he didn't know that. She was just frustrated with him for not sharing her view of the whole journey thing when normally, they clicked so well.

--

Riverbreeze shrugged. "Sure. Sunpaw's almost ready for his assessment, we could go for a practice run sort of thing for now."

--

TWO GUYS! 8D
Bee
Bee

Posts : 1915
Points : 14135
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 1018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Celeste~ on September 26th 2010, 12:23 am

"M-m-m-my... my assessment?" Sunpaw's eyes went huge. "Ohboyohboyohboy!" He started spinning around in circles. Then he stopped and went off to tell the other apprentices that were coming on the patrol the good news.
Celeste~
Celeste~

Posts : 411
Points : 10142
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-31
Location : On Vacation at Planet Earth.

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Bee on September 26th 2010, 12:26 am

Riverbreeze grinned at his apprentice. They were good friends and had been since he'd been assigned to him, and now... well, it was time for him to take the next step in his life, in becoming a full-fledged warrior. "Yep. Surprised?" He laughed, but his blue eyes stayed as calm as ever.

That bit unnerved Sunnyfern. Her brother was always so calm. She wondered if that was even healthy.
Bee
Bee

Posts : 1915
Points : 14135
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 1018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by The Lorax on September 26th 2010, 2:11 am

Melodypaw could tell be the way that Sunnyfern held her eyes that she was slightly annoyed. And somehow, Melody had a feeling it was directed at her. She turned, thinking what the hell she had done wrong. It was probably everyone feeling paranoid. The clans had become good friends during the journey, but there was an imminent that the peace between the clans was going to be broken soon.

She shrugged, shaking her head to clear her thoughts. Sunpaw had joined the group. Great... Melodypaw thought sarcastically. He would never pass his assessment, considering his constant talking would scare all the prey away. Plus his large, clumsy paws didn't help. There goes a peaceful day of hunting...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Posts : 760
Points : 12909
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 21
Location : At a Taylor Swift Concert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Lynx on September 26th 2010, 2:18 am

Sandfur smiled. The young apprentice seemed to be very happy about his assesment. She didn't had an assesment, so she didn'r know how to feel when you had one. She just hoped her kits would do as good as the others and be great warriors someday.
Lynx
Lynx

Posts : 281
Points : 10380
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by - Wolvine - on September 26th 2010, 8:25 am

"So, do we go?" Dewdrop blinked at the rest of the party, her paws itching to go.
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Posts : 1142
Points : 15735
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 20
Location : The Land of Fish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Lynx on September 26th 2010, 12:53 pm

"Here we go!", Sandfur mewed in a Mario like manner.

ooc: you know, Mario from Nintendo? xD
Lynx
Lynx

Posts : 281
Points : 10380
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Bee on September 26th 2010, 5:43 pm

OOC: No, the other Mario that says, "Here we go!".

"I'm ready." The fraternal twins mewed in unison. Riverbreeze grinned at his sister, and Sunnyfern smiled weakly in return, before glaring off into the opposite direction.

OOC: LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD, PPLZ.
Bee
Bee

Posts : 1915
Points : 14135
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 1018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Celeste~ on September 28th 2010, 3:02 am

Sunpaw was halfway to the fern(?) tunnel when he realised he didn't know where they were going to be hunting. He spun around and his thoughts formed into a question. "Where are we hunting?"
Celeste~
Celeste~

Posts : 411
Points : 10142
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-31
Location : On Vacation at Planet Earth.

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Swifttalon on October 3rd 2010, 4:02 pm

OOC : Wheeeeeeee i'm back! Fill me in on anything i missed

Swifttalon walked out of the warriors den. I'll come I guess. got nothin else to do...
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Posts : 81
Points : 9453
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 21
Location : Hogwarts-Ravenclaw Common Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Jonathon Wilder on December 22nd 2010, 11:14 pm

Fellmoon had just returned from patrol. As he pad passed the group he heard them talking about going on a hunt. As he was not ready to rest yet he turned to the cats and asked with his piercing eyes shining, "May I join in you hunt?"
ooc: Hello Wolvine, and Doc Oc. I'm back. :)

Jonathon Wilder

Posts : 19
Points : 8908
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 30
Location : Utah, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Bee on December 23rd 2010, 2:29 pm

Sunnyfern flicked her ears in greeting, then shrugged. "We were about to leave, but feel free if you're up to it after the patrol." She used this distraction to shift away from her brother in what she hoped was an inconspicuous manner. She just felt terrible today; maybe she'd hoped for too much. Maybe she'd just hunt alone today.

When another warrior came, Riverbreeze smiled and said "Hey" as usual. Blarghityblarghblarghblargh.

ooc: no Riverbreeze muse for this thread...
Bee
Bee

Posts : 1915
Points : 14135
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 1018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Jonathon Wilder on December 23rd 2010, 8:32 pm

Fellmoon gives a simple nod, glad he could be of service to his clanmates.
"If you are in need of a good place to hunt. I could take you to one I found some time ago that has seemed to always have something every time I went there," Fellmoon offered.
ooc: "Blarghityblarghblarghblargh"? What was that about?

Jonathon Wilder

Posts : 19
Points : 8908
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 30
Location : Utah, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA (open)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum