Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slacker :I

3 posters

Go down

Slacker :I Empty Slacker :I

Post by Snigger August 31st 2010, 6:33 pm

Sunlight chased around with shadows in the camp's clearing, the wind dancing with the leaves above. A band of bugs played the melody for the play. The blue sky was tinged with purple, red, and pink show lights. And the few twinkling stars that were breaking through the boundry of night and day begged to light up the star.

In midist of the natural beauty a she-cat apprentice laid on the ground, admiring it all. Today had just felt like one of those days you just kicked back and relaxed. As the day winded down she just lazier and lazier. The greenleaf sun just did that to people. Soulpaw stretched and rolled onto her dappled back, turning her white belly and legs into the air. The sun felt so good! It was kind of hard to believe already that in the old territory they could go weeks without seeing the sun at all! But that was behind them all now. She closed her green eyes as a purr escaped her throat. What a wonderful life she had.

But if only she knew it could all change in an instant.

OOC: *pokes last line* I have no clue what that was about. . .Just kind of. . .appeared there :I
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Slacker :I Empty Re: Slacker :I

Post by kiwiattack August 31st 2010, 7:02 pm

A low growl broke the somewhat eerie stillness surrounding camp. It wasn't really a growl. It was more of a growlish-yawn, if such a thing could exist. Warily, Terrakit glanced around camp. He had to escape those noisy kits. He didn't want to join on their playfights or their petty arguments. Had it ever been so hard to find a place to sleep? He was supposed to be in the nursury right now, but it was even worse in there with the piteous mewling of newborn kits. Looking around he spotted Soulpaw. Hmm... I doubt that they'll follow me here. Without a word he padded towards her and plopped down a couple fox lengths away.\

ooc: sorry, rushed post
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger September 1st 2010, 7:27 am

OOC: Phone message :D

The dappled apprentice turned her head towards her clanmate. "Hey Terrakit," she greeted. Though her voice sounded just as distant as her gaze was. This was a beautiful time of the day, twilight. But there was a thought that clung to the end of it. Though Soulpaw denied that there was. It was just twilight, not with a paw! But her just thinking that made it seem more of a reality than fiction. She rolled onto her stomach and looked back at Terrakit. "How do you stop thinking about things?"

OOC: That probably failed but, keh, mornings and phone don't mix DX
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion September 3rd 2010, 4:38 pm

Twilightpaw adored the beautiful sky that stretched out like the ceiling of a mighty cathedral. He stared up at it, with his mouth agape. He wished he could create something lasting like this. Something that would forever be burned in the memory of those around him. He was sure he would never forget what was above, he knew it was eternity, never to end. He sighed, the most he could create was a meal for a few kits or a queen. Never something that anyone would think was amazing. He sighed, it seems that he would have to live in the present... Forever.
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack September 4th 2010, 4:20 pm

Terrakit rolled over onto his back with a contented sigh. The unusually beautiful sky stretched before him, taking his whole field of vision. "I think about other things, I guess." he mewed equally distantly. He felt calm, the languid breeze slipped around, cooling him. Also, he wasn't being battered all over by dozens of tiny little paws.

ooc: IDK how to move this along. XD
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger September 5th 2010, 8:58 pm

“Well yeah, I guess so,” she sighed, slightly doubtful. Somethings just always resurfaced no matter how hard you stowed them away. “Well how do you forget about-Twilightpaw?!” Whatever she was going to really say was lost as she saw him. So much for forgetting about him. Really couldn’t when he was right there. And she had said his name so loudly that there was no way he didn’t hear. Even a deaf cat would have heard that. Her expression was just so guilty, too. Like she was caught eating prey before feeding the Queens and Elders. Really she shouldn’t be acting like that, but for her that was quite bad. For what would those two think about it? Could give a she-cat the chills.
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion September 5th 2010, 9:04 pm

Twilightpaw's head moved slowly, from Soulpaw's yell. He slowly ripped his attention away from bleeding sky to look at the she-cat, who seemed shocked that she had said anything at all. His mind was instantly a buzz with questions. Why had she just screamed his name like he was falling down a waterfall to oblivion? Did it matter? Probably not, but she most likely had never seen him in such a docile mood. Usually he was insulting her nonstop, though right now he just didn't feel up to it. "Soulpaw." he murmured in a low voice that broke the awkward silence. And then blinking and licking his muzzle, he said, "Hi."
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger September 7th 2010, 6:34 pm

Soulpaw’s green gaze flickered away. Twilightpaw was just so calm, which was so odd. She fretted about how to reply to that. Something as simple as ’hi’ left her speechless. Quite sad really. She looked over to Terrakit, her eyes silently pleading for help. But she had dug her own grave so she should be the one getting herself out. Reluctantly she looked back at Twilightpaw and stuttered, “H-hi.” That just made her even more embarrassed. If cats could blush she’d be brighter than the reddest of reds and then some. Isn’t witnessing other people’s trials and tribulations just amusing? Especially to the more less-sound of mind.
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack September 7th 2010, 6:52 pm

Terrakit's world of calm was broken by Soulpaw's outburst. He flicked his slightly irritated gaze around what he could see of camp. Sure enough, there was Twlightpaw, acting cool as ever. Terrakit watched the awkward exchange with a small frown twitching at his maw. Why is Soulpaw acting so strangely? And why is she looking at me that way? Her gaze was pleading, and a little desperate.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion September 8th 2010, 8:33 pm

"Yes... You already said that." Twilightpaw noted as he leaped down from his station on top of a few rocks. He walked towards Soulpaw with a face that people would call 'complete and utter peace'. Oddly enough, he wasn't at all close to this level of enlightenment. His mind was still in turmoil, even though he was still so young. He wasn't like the other apprentices. He had more going on upstairs than they did. Probably more than all of them. Soulpaw was a clear example of that. Her and her awkwardness.
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger September 11th 2010, 7:03 pm

"O-oh," Soulpaw stammered, sitting up abruptly. She didn't recall saying anything of that sort. Unless Twilightpaw took his shouted name as some sort of greeting. She looked back at Terrakit. Couldn't he just say something? She was looking more like an idiot by the heartbeat. Any help was wanted. But she mentally shook herself. She got herself into this, she'd have to get herself out. Curse whatever force that had gave her this rotten luck. She took a breath before trying to fix her situation. "You look unusually calm." Well that sort of flopped.
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack September 11th 2010, 7:45 pm

"Are you alright Soulpaw?" Terrakit asked seriously. Nervousness was coming off of her in waves now. She was acting strangely. Perhaps she was having a coniption, or something. He didn't know, he wasn't a medicine cat. He tipped his head to the side.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum